Watch the rise and fall of the tide on a lazy Sunday morning while you have coffee on your balcony. Not possible in Astoria? Think again.
Properties like this one of a kind waterfront home do not come along often and especially not in Astoria, Queens. This well maintained 2 family property sits on the corner of Shore Boulevard and 21st Drive and affords the subsequent owners incredible views of the local waters and the Hell Gate Bridge. The property also lays in close proximity to local Astoria favorites such as Public School 122, Saint John’s Prepatory School, Ralph Demarco Park, Astoria Park, Agnanti restaurant, Hell Gate Social and much much more. The property will be delivered completely vacant and also has left over usable F.A.R. to expand the property.
****Offers will be entertained based on multiple considerations****
The home features:
– Manicured front, side and backyard areas all along this semi-detached corner property.
– Backyard has possibility to be converted into a partial off street parking.
– 1st Floor: Entry Foyer; Living Room area; Eat-in kitchen; Master Bedroom; Full Bath & Outdoor access to spacious rear yard
– 2nd Floor: Living Room area; Dining area; Eat-in kitchen; exposed brick wall; Master Bedroom; 2nd Bedroom; Full Bath; Outdoor access to spacious rear yard & front balcony with waterfront and Manhattan views.
– Amazing Waterfront Views, from anywhere at the front of the home!!
|Real Estate Tax:||$7,634|
|Size (Approx):||2500 SF|