Built in 1906, this converted pre-war Beaux Arts building comprised of eight floor-through lofts and one commercial space. Apartment features include 2,000 Sq. Ft of living space, 12 ft. ceilings and multiple exposures. Amenities include :
– Video intercom
– 4 Spacious Sky Lights- plenty of natural sunlight
-14, 12Ft. windows on all sides
– Stylish Antique/Modern furniture
– Elevator Building (takes you directly to your floor)
– King size bed in master bdrm and queen size bed in 2nd bdrm
– Cable Box & Internet access
– Flat screen TV
– Private roof top access with great views!
– 2 Bathrooms
– Dining Area
– Sitting Area
– Living Room Area
– Hardwood floors throughout loft
– Kitchen is open with beautiful hardwood cabinetry and plenty of counter-top space.
– 2 Min walk to Union Square Subway Station for the 4, 5, 6, L, N, and Q Trains.
|Size (Approx):||2000 SF|
|Pet Policy:||No Pets|