The Powerhouse offers a loft style to those seeking the non traditional.
World-renowned architect Karl Fisher and distinguished interior designer Andres Escobar converts a turn of the century Pennsylvanian Railroad power station transforming it into The Powerhouse, luxury residences on the East River.
This pristine apt offers over-sized windows, 10ft ceilings and great light.
Wonderful airy living room opening up to a great chef’s kitchen. Lacquered white cabinetry, glass back-splash, stainless steel appliances, quartzite counter top and center island complimented with a wedge wood breakfast bar.
Great closets, gorgeous American walnut hardwood floors throughout. Washer Dryer in the apt
– 24/7 concierge
– live-in superintendent
– free WiFi
– state-of-the-art fitness center.
– Aqua Grotto, a full-service spa featuring a social whirlpool & sauna, steam bath, and massage room
– lounge area equipped with pool table and wet bar
– media room
– business center
– children playroom
– bicycle storage
– communal cold storage
– roof terrace with cityscape views, sunbathing deck, BBQ grills and picnic tables
– on-site parking and storage space rentals are available
Five minutes away from the 7 train (only one stop from Grand Central) and steps from the waterfront parks, the Powerhouse brings tranquility while being convenient. The building is one of the most desirable developments in the neighborhood, renowned for its sizable apartments and characteristic charm.
|Size (Approx):||830 SF|
|Building Name:||Powerhouse, The|
|Pet Policy:||No Pets|