Evan J. Daniel joined Modern Spaces in 2014 as the Executive Vice President and Founder of the Commercial + Investment Division. In this role, he oversees all investment sales operations for the company, including the sales of multi-family, mixed-use, retail, office, industrial, hotel, and development properties. The division directs retail, commercial, office and industrial leasing as well as property management.
Prior to joining the firm, Evan was a Director of Sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services, exclusively covering the Long Island City and Astoria markets. He has successfully closed 92 properties worth an aggregate consideration of approximately $651,000,000. Evan has advised both private and institutional clients on positioning their assets, and provided valuation services on more than 1,200 properties with an estimated value of over $8 billion.
Outside of his professional life, Evan is an avid sports fan and coach. Since 2006 he has been the basketball coach and Athletic Director for local Junior High School students in Queens.
Evan resides in Long Island with his wife, Laya, and four children, Jake, Allie, Hailey and Brandon. He can be reached in the Astoria office at 718-451-8811.
– 23-20 Jackson Avenue – 99 year lease
– The Court Square Assemblage (23-16 45th Avenue, 23-14 45th Avenue, 23-10 45th Avenue, 45-03 23rd Street, 45-05 23rd Street, 45-07 23rd Street, 45-09 23rd Street): $32,750,000
– 35-11 9th Street (“The Cigar Factory”): $31,100,000
– Nolan Portfolio (25-21 31st Avenue, 31-49 29th Street, 29-07 31st Avenue, 30-95 29th Street): $30,100,000
– 11-05 44th Drive: $17,100,000
– 27-37 27th Street: $11,500,000
– 14-34 110th Street: $10,100,000
– 42-07 Northern Boulevard: $8,750,000
Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
Long Island City Business Development Corp.
Young Jewish Professionals
Let All The Children Play
Young Real Estate Professionals New York (YREPNY)