Edward DiTomasso opened the doors to Modern Spaces Commercial + Investment Division with Evan Daniel in 2014. To date, he has been involved in the sale of commercial, residential and undeveloped properties worth an aggregate consideration of approximately $559,000,000.
Edward began his real estate career with Massey Knakal’s Special Assets team, transitioning to an Associate role, working alongside Director of Sales Evan Daniel. Prior to that, Edward received an international education, traveling to and studying in Florence, London, Valencia and Japan. Edward has formerly interned at UBS. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in International Affairs from Florida State University’s Honors Program, earning his degree in three years and graduating Magna Cum Laude.
Edward DiTomasso is also fourth generation New Yorker and hopes to combine experiences on the international level with his local affinity to give valuable insight into the evolution of the ever-changing New York real estate market.
– 23-20 Jackson Avenue – 99 year lease
– The Court Square Assemblage (23-16 45th Avenue, 23-14 45th Avenue, 23-10 45th Avenue, 45-03 23rd Street, 45-05 23rd Street, 45-07 23rd Street, 45-09 23rd Street): $32,750,000
– 29 Nassau Avenue – 35 year lease
– 35-11 9th Street (“The Cigar Factory”): $31,100,000
– Nolan Portfolio (25-21 31st Avenue, 31-49 29th Street, 29-07 31st Avenue, 30-95 29th Street): $30,100,000
– 11-05 44th Drive: $17,100,000
– 39-40 30th Street: $15,200,000
– 47-19 5th Street: $12,100,000
– 27-37 27th Street: $11,500,000
– 42-07 Northern Boulevard: $8,750,000
Edward can be reached at 347-276-9593 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.