Ashley Grebow joined Modern Spaces Commercial & Investment Property Group as an Associate in August 2015. She manages the team’s extensive owner and investor database that she built and is also responsible for originating and marketing new business. To date, Ashley has transacted on over $364M in gross sales and leasing activity.
Ashley’s real estate career began while working at CoStar Group, a commercial real estate information and analytics firm headquartered in Washington, DC. She extensively researched and tracked all real estate activity across several U.S. markets, including Manhattan, the NY Outer Boroughs, Long Island, Birmingham, and Jackson throughout her time at the company.
Ashley graduated from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and also spent a semester studying abroad in Florence, Italy. She holds a real estate salesperson license in New York and Maryland.
Ashley is originally from Baltimore, Maryland but currently resides in Manhattan. Outside of her professional life, she enjoys traveling and is a dedicated sports fan, supporting the Indiana Hoosiers and Baltimore Ravens.
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Indiana University Real Estate Alumni Network – NYC Chapter
- Indiana University Alumni Association Lifetime Member
- UJA Federation of New York – Real Estate Executives Division (REX)
- Young Real Estate Professionals of New York Sponsor (YREPNY)