JULY 15 – AUG 1 LEASE START **LOW FEE**
This is a truly special place to call home. A super rare single family home in historic Sunnyside Gardens. Gut renovated and meticulously maintained. On one of the best tree lined streets in the neighborhood. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, plus a finished basement/recreation room.
Amenities of this home include:
- – Brand new Mitsubishi split A/C unit.
- – Mud room with a built in closet and storage system
- – Recessed lighting throughout, and an in ceiling surround sound
- – Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- – Renovated bathrooms with heated floors
- – Renovated basement with built-ins and Queen Size Murphy bed
- – Laundry room with washer/dryer
- – Ample closets throughout
- – A landscaped private patio with a built in shed for extra storage
- – Front and back motion lights
- – Secure bike rack
- – Fire hydrant directly in front of the home: great for loading and unloading
- – New hot water heater, new boiler, new skylight and new roof.
- – Living within the Gardens grants you access (with a fee) to a private 3½ acre park that includes a sand play area, playground equipment, a running/ bike track, a ball field, tennis courts, a BBQ area, basketball court, and much more. Very exclusive!
Located 3 miles from midtown Manhattan and just 3 blocks from the 46th Street 7 train subway stop.
Call or email to set up a private tour.